Monday, June 14, 2010

Teafco Small Argo Petascope Airline Approved Carrier, Black Decide Now


I searched high and low for the perfect airline approved carrier for my 8 pound, 11 yr old cat to travel in over Christmas. This one is ideal! It fits perfectly under the seat due to it's sloped shape and it's really sturdy. The shoulder strap was handy when walking long distances between gates. It comes with a comfy removable, waterproof pad - which I replaced with my kitties favorite blanket. The mesh screen on the front and sides is made so that an animal can see out, but you can't see in. It's a double layer - on the outside is normal mesh like on any pet carrier and the inside is a strong, thin wire mesh. I cut the wire mesh part out on the front door, so that I could keep an eye on my cat. Overall I am very pleased with this carrier!Get more detail about Teafco Small Argo Petascope Airline Approved Carrier, Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment