Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Buying Pet Gear JP8333VR Pet Stroller


This is a great quality product! I have 2 Chihuahua mixes - one is small and scared of people, the other is larger and can be mean to some strangers (barks, growls and snaps at them). This stroller is great for them because they feel safe inside. There is plenty of room for both of them, but they end up both trying to look out the front lower screen and pushing each other out of the way so they can see the best.

The main reason I got this was to take my dogs rollerblading and running with me, and they absolutely love it! I chose this one over others for higher speeds because it has the hand-brake and real air-filled tires. It rides really smoothly, and the hand-brake is essential for safe rollerblading!

The parent tray is great - I can put my water bottle, keys, and cell phone in it. The lower basket is also great for holding my shoes when I'm rollerblading, leashes and treats. All the screens and zippers are good quality, I doubt a dog could easily break through.Get more detail about Pet Gear JP8333VR Pet Stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment