Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kurgo Wander Carrier


I had a hard time finding a soft-sided carrier that would fit under the airline seat on a US Airways flight from NC to WA that would fit BOTH of my cats in the same carrier. I stumbled across this one here on Amazon and thought the trapezoid-like shape was a brilliant idea utilizing the most interior space possible. I hesitated purchasing it because it was about twice the cost of others, but if I had to buy 2 separate ones anyways I was at the same price as this one and knew my cats would be happier together so I bit the bullet and ordered it. I am so glad that I did too because it worked perfect!! Both of my cats were comfortable inside (one weighs 10.5 lbs and the other 10). It strapped on my shoulder nicely when carrying them around the airport and has lots of mesh for air-flow. The zip-up door on the sides have a metal perimeter to keep it's shape and keep it from collapsing on your pet (something the cheaper carriers didn't have). It is a very neutral & attractive color scheme of tan & orange that isn't too gaudy and doesn't scream "I HAVE A PET IN MY BAG!!". The orange pad that goes inside is removable and has a board in it to keep it's shape and give the interior a nice flat bottom. It doesn't appear to be washable, so I put those disposable training pads inside in case there was a kitty accident while on board our almost 6 hour flight. Overall, I am very impressed with carrier. It's dimensions are an inch or 2 larger than US Airways allowed for under-seat animal soft-sided carriers, but it fit perfectly!Get more detail about Kurgo Wander Carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment