Sunday, June 20, 2010

FidoRido Pet Car Seat, One-Seater Holds Dogs Up to 30 Lbs., Tan Order Now


Bijou, my 5 months old French Bulldog was terrified of being in the car unless she was on someone's lap and held tight...since I am sometimes alone with her in the car and cannot hold her and drive at the same time (not only is it unsafe, but I also drive a manual and need boths hands)finding Fido Rido car seat was a blessing. Bijou now loves going for a ride and being able to look out the window and I know she is safe. I kept the seat at home for a couple of days so she could lounge in it anytime she felt like it and get used to it which made it that much easier for her first ride in the car. I would highly recommend this doggie car seat to anyone with a small dog whether they liked to ride in the car or like Bijou were so terrified of it they would urinate on the seat everytime!Get more detail about FidoRido Pet Car Seat, One-Seater Holds Dogs Up to 30 Lbs., Tan.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. dog seat protector

    ReplyDelete