Saturday, June 12, 2010

Buy SMALL - BLUE - Outward Hound Quick-Release Dog Backpack


My mom bought this backpack for me. She measured me three times to make sure she got the right size, which ended up being small. Something went wrong, horribly wrong. She put it on me and these long black things hung down, it could have been wrapped around me twice, all three of these things. She took it off and tightened it as much as she could. These straps still hung and it wasn't very secure on me either. The backpack was loose and not at all comfy. My mommy took zip ties, folding the straps several times hoping it wouldn't hang on me so bad. I heard her saying over and over again the size isn't right, it was too big. She wasn't too happy about spending all that money on a backpack that doesn't fit me even though the measurements were right based on the size.

Note: I am a Jack Russel Terrier, aka Parson Terrier. I do not recommend this size for any dog my size or close to it. My mommy tried it on a Westie, still no fit. She also tried it on a Beagle, that was funny to see her fidgeting while mommy put it on, it didn't fit her either. I would say a small is meant for a much bigger dog. It did fit me length wise, but that's it.Get more detail about SMALL - BLUE - Outward Hound Quick-Release Dog Backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment