Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shop For Pet Gear Special Edition Pet Stroller for cats and dogs up to 45-pounds, Sage


Go ahead and buy it! First, the color is lovely. Next, the size is perfect for my two chihuahua mixes, together weighing about 24 lbs. It is easy to fold for storage and does not take up a lot of room. Easy to assemble. My blind and deaf 15 year old nestles in and looks totally happy, the 10 year old loves it too. On a road trip I saw her crawl to the back of my Subaru Forester, find the folded stroller, and get in! I leave it unzipped most of the time, but if there are concerns about other dogs or little kids, I zip it up. There are windows for the sighted dog to look out at the world from a safe vantage point.Get more detail about Pet Gear Special Edition Pet Stroller for cats and dogs up to 45-pounds, Sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment