Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cheap Sherpa Bag Pet Carrier - Medium in Red


This is a great bag, however I was unable to get it in red, so someone contacted me and offered me the available colors. She was very helpful in trying to find a solution and getting my shipment as quick as possible. I have a Bichon Frise, she is on the bigger side, so she fits a little tight, but she loves the carrier. I've flown about 4-5 hr flights and she was really quiet.Be aware to consider check-in time, flight delay,etc. So any chance to let them get some air, before the actual flight, is good. There's alot of space for all her goodies, treats, wipes( good to have while traveling just in case),etc. Also, it doesnt fit quite well under JetBlue flights, you have to push it under a bit, but I also traveled with Delta and there was plenty of space!Get more detail about Sherpa Bag Pet Carrier - Medium in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment