Thursday, June 24, 2010

Discount Kittywalk Fifth Avenue Pet Stroller, For Pets Up to 25 Pounds, Blue


This is the only cat stroller brand that you should look at for your cat. My mom and I got an earlier version of this stroller for one of our cats and he loves it so much he could spend the whole summer out on the porch. So naturally when I moved out and had a balcony I had to get one for my cat too. The material is high grade, durable, and though it takes a bit to get it together, it is worth the effort. It is also easy to detach and fold up for car trips with my cat. I really like the soft blanket on the pad in the stroller, in our other model we had to put a blanket down in there because the sun can heat up the plastic if you don't (cats don't like that). Overall I am very very pleased with this product, the back portion allows my cat to hide if something scares her, and the front part lets her get a 360 view of everything around her (which is something that the other carriers tend not to have). If you are on the fence about buying this stroller, don't hesitate, you and your cat will love it!Get more detail about Kittywalk Fifth Avenue Pet Stroller, For Pets Up to 25 Pounds, Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment