Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Low Price Super Pet Ferret Take Me Home Large Carrier, Colors Vary


I bought this travel cage to replace the travel cage I'd previously gotten for my Holland Lop. It is a good size for her, and gives her a little bit of room to move around when we're traveling. However, the "large access door" it claims to have is a lie. It is not large at all, and I essentially have to drop her in it to get her in, and pull her out of it by the scruff of her neck. I feel terrible doing it, but there is no other way to do it without taking the cage apart. Taking the cage apart is not a good idea either, since it was definitely not easy to put together. I would recommend it for it's size, but if you don't have an animal you can pull out by the scruff of their necks, you won't be able to get them out easily.
Also, I ordered this through Amazon, and it told me it would be 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 5 weeks Amazon e-mailed me and told me it would be another 4-6 weeks. If I had of kept the order, I still wouldn't have it. Bad job Amazon. I cancelled my order, and went through one of the outside companies. I got it in less than a week.Get more detail about Super Pet Ferret Take Me Home Large Carrier, Colors Vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment