Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Order Bergan Bucket Seat Protector, Gray


I returned this product as it is very hard to take on and off for passengers.
I was looking for something easy to remove so when I have dates, I could unclip the seat protector and have a nice, leather passenger seat for them. This is not the case...the clip which holds the cover from falling off goes underneath the front of the chair to the very back. With electric adjustable seats in my Infiniti, there is no way to shove my hand under the car seat (all of the electrical coponents of the seat are underneath the chair) to clip the clip into the hole in the back.

Otherwise, this product would be good for non-electric adjustable seats and if you are planning to keep the car seat on permanently. The quality of the seat cover is thick and appeared to be very durable.
Get more detail about Bergan Bucket Seat Protector, Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment