Monday, June 7, 2010

Order Cayman 1 Pet Carrier


I have a few Cayman crates as well as vari kennels. I like how sturdy the cayman's are and I really like how easy it is to unlatch the top to pack it up for storage or cleaning. I was tossing one of my crates into my car in a rainstorm. I accidentally droped the door and ran it over. Goodbye little plastic tabs to open the door. I actually thought I ruined the door. I couldn't find replacement doors anywhere on line so I called the company. They sent me a replacement door as well as some of those little plastic tabs. It turns out they are easy to replace. It also turns out that my other door was fine other than those broken tabs. The most likely thing to break on any crate is the door opening device. Now I know that I can fix it myself and that the company really stands behind the crates. I have been thinking about getting another crate and I now know for sure that it will be another Cayman.Get more detail about Cayman 1 Pet Carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment