Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cat Tote Carrier in Pink Best Quality


I just moved across country with my cat. I needed something that could fit under a jetblue seat, and this cat tote had the right dimensions. It was almost perfect. My cat is fairly large, but he fit in it just fine. There is a removable faux lamb's wool pad on the bottom that is very plush and comfortable. Several zippered entry points make it easier to get the cat in and out. There are a couple of zippered pockets on the outside that are perfect for boarding passes and quick cash.

The one thing I didn't like was that the sides have no reenforcement at all. When I would pick the carrier up the sides collapse in and I felt like it was really smooshing my cat. Other carriers I saw at the airport were a little more rigid and held their shape while being carried. I think the trip would have been easier on my cat if this one were a little more rigid.Get more detail about Cat Tote Carrier in Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment