Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Buying Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Full Ramp for cats and dogs up to 150 pounds, 66-inch, Black/Blue


This is probably a little more sturdy than what I needed for my 10 lb. chihuahua-mix. However, I will say that it is rugged and could be used for much larger dogs. It works great and is portable, although it is not light-weight. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs a ramp for your dog. The surface is rough so that the dog does not slide down and and as result my dog was not afraid to walk on it because he felt sure-footed. It isn't very "pretty" in my living room, but again, who cares if it does the job and the dog likes it?!Get more detail about Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Full Ramp for cats and dogs up to 150 pounds, 66-inch, Black/Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment