Monday, June 7, 2010

Purchase Suncast 23-Inch Pet Carrier Round


I can't believe all the negative reviews! I love this carrier. I had NO trouble putting it together. If you put the sides in backwards, they don't really fit, but if you turn them around the whole thing goes together very quickly and easily! I have taken it apart to clean it and put it back together several times with no difficulty. I've had this crate for about a year and half and I still love it. I have a chihuahua who weighs about 4 pounds and he fits with room to spare. He loves to chew and has chewed on the door a little, but he would probably be able to do that with any crate. I really love the open sides and it looks so much nicer than other crates. I would definitely buy again and will likely do so in about a year when I replace my current one.Get more detail about Suncast 23-Inch Pet Carrier Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment