Monday, June 28, 2010

Order Truck Dog Ramp-Telescope 84 - Universal - Black ~ Triple Telescoping 84" Dog Ramp


I have an 11 year old Lab named Jake and he loves going for a ride in my truck. Unfortunately Jake's hips are getting bad and I found myself having to pick him up and put him in the Bed of the truck. While I can do this my wife cannot and so I decided to invest in a ramp. I really like the 84" ramp because it gives Jake a much lower incline and now he has no problem getting in by himself. He gets super excited when I bring out the ramp because he know he is going somewhere with me. I also like the fact that it is water resistant so when it gets wet (which it has on several occassions) he does not slip because the carpeting has grip. Now I was a little worried about the size but the way this ramp slides up and sits on top of itself reduces the size to fit perfectly in my bed and it is pretty lightweight so even my wife can move it around without any problem. Very happy with my purchase.Get more detail about Truck Dog Ramp-Telescope 84 - Universal - Black ~ Triple Telescoping 84" Dog Ramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment