Sunday, June 20, 2010

X-LARGE - BLUE - Outward Hound Quick-Release Dog Backpack Get it now!


I have an Xlarge dog with too much energy. Dog whisperer said to put a pack on your dog during walks that you can add water bottles to; the dog has to focus and concentrate as well as carry added weight. The pack fits perfectly and it is so convenient when we go walking, biking, hiking; he carries our water, his dish and my cell! I no longer have to pre-plan clothes with pockets or carry a pack of my own. He was 7yrs old when we got it and he is just fine with using it! The pack is about 2 years old and still in great condition. I recommend it to anyone with a dog that needs to focus a bit more during walks. Even just having the pack on them makes them more aware that it is `work' time and not `play' time.Get more detail about X-LARGE - BLUE - Outward Hound Quick-Release Dog Backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment