Sunday, June 13, 2010

Low Price Easy Rider Car Harness - Medium


I purchased this harness for my 30# hound dog because she loves to ride in the truck, but the ride was too rickety for her to be comfortable. I also liked the fact that she couldn't leap out of the truck when I opened the door. Recently, we had a reason to never travel without it again. I was driving down a twisty two lane road when a driver coming in the opposite direction was distracted momentarily and swerved into my lane. I swerved to miss them but my truck lost control and we rolled over into the ditch on the opposite side of the road. My dog was securely fastened in her harness and I remember her flailing around, but securely attached! The truck landed on the driver's side door and she was dangling over my head. Had we not had her secured with the harness, she could have flown around or out of the truck and severely injured one or both of us. I will promote this product to everyone I meet with a dog, it saved our lives!!Get more detail about Easy Rider Car Harness - Medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment