Friday, June 18, 2010

Cheap Classic Purple 3 Wheel Pet Stroller


Great purchase! There were no explanations in the instructions (at all) about how to assemble the wheels. I finally had to pry the side peg off the wheels and then insert it onto the spoke. Seemed a given once done but took a while to decide that it was what I needed to do. Just remember to do that when you're trying to figure out how to put the wheels on. I wrote to the company (from Amazon) from which I bought the stroller but they never answered me about the wheels. The zippers work well and I like having the clip on section inside to be a safety measure so that if the cat does pry open the zipper, she still can't get anywhere as she's attached to her leash. We have enjoyed getting out at night (we only go at night around the neighborhood...while our cats love getting out, we know it's kind of silly to stroll A CAT so we do it after it gets dark)!!!!!!! Happy with our purchase.Get more detail about Classic Purple 3 Wheel Pet Stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment