Thursday, June 24, 2010

Save Petmate Solid Top Kennel Cab


While I was visiting Puerto Rico in October 1997 I fell in love with a kitten that had been abandoned. When I called the airlines to see if it would be possible to carry my new kitten on the plane WITH ME (she was too small, only 4 weeks old to go in cargo) they recommended that I buy a carrier that could fit under the airplane seat. I had not heard of anything like this, but I went to the closest pet store and asked them if they had one. THEY DID - this very one for less than $20. I bought it and brought her back home with me.
Not only was the carrier a perfect fit under the seat it was a perfect size to sit on top of the seat tray so I could check on her (feed her/comfort her). PLUS I loved that you couldn't really see inside and poke around because it kept her more calm. I have had this carrier since! Nothing has broken! Anytime I had to carry her anywhere (moving, vets, pet-sitters) I used it. In her adult - senior age she was used to it, and although it didn't give her a lot of wiggle room this was by far the best way to transport her. I once used a "new" carrier thinking the extra wiggle room would be appreciated but half way through the drive she peed. Sometimes less is best.

Today I am buying another one so the new kitten doesn't have to share but I still have the 1st one and I will never get rid of it.Get more detail about Petmate Solid Top Kennel Cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment