Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where To Buy Pet Gear AT3 All-Terrain Pet Stroller for cats and dogs up to 60-pounds, Blue Sky


I have had this stroller for four months now. I use it at least once a day and up to today I have been very happy with it. However, Today I noticed that the screen material is tearing at the zipper. Once this tear spreads, the stroller will be of no use as it will not contain my dog. I am disappointed that after only four months, this would happen. I cannot afford to by a new stroller every four months and I was hoping for a little more durability. So that is why it gets only 3 stars from me. The stroller itself is well designed but the screen material is already tearing. So if you are looking for this to last, I would look elsewhere!Get more detail about Pet Gear AT3 All-Terrain Pet Stroller for cats and dogs up to 60-pounds, Blue Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment