Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cheap Solvit 62291 Deluxe Pet Booster Seat


I'm a computer genius and I'm great at following directions, but I found myself scratching my head at first when I looked at the product. Since the seat in the photo for this product is tan, like the booster, what I didn't notice is the backboard that rests against it. Once I had my AH-HA moment, I assembled it within a couple minutes and it was easily strapped to my front passenger bucket seat. They could have included a better picture in the instructions, but I'm not deducting a star for that. Why? Because this is an AMAZING booster seat. It raises my puppy up off the seat enough that she can see what's going on around her, but secures her quite well with the adjustable collar hook, preventing her from falling out, jumping out, or making a leap of death out the window. This product is very comfortable and the inside comes out so you can wash it if necessary. The straps were very easy to adjust around my bucket seat. She has plenty of room for herself and a couple toys to keep her entertained. Way to go on this product!Get more detail about Solvit 62291 Deluxe Pet Booster Seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment