Monday, May 24, 2010

Remington Vehicle Safety Barrier, Black Right now


I just installed this dog barrier in my Ford Escape and found it to be of fairly good quality. However, my problems with this products were that I installed it myself and you really need two sets of hands to complete the job. The instructions could have been more clear, especially for a novice doing things with their hands, and although I didn't think of this when I ordered the product, it has to be flesh against the back of the seat or your dog (at least my lab who is smarter than the average bear) will get under/around/through. I deliver newspapers and take my dogs with me so a little extra space would have been great between the barrier and the back of the seat. Usually I don't need the space but there are times!!!

I will update this review if more comes to light as I use the product. Hope this helps!Get more detail about Remington Vehicle Safety Barrier, Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment