Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shop For Suncast 19-Inch Pet Carrier Round


I'll be getting a rabbit soon, and I've been looking for a relatively large carrier not only to bring the bunny home in, but also to take him with me when I need to travel. After reading the mixed reviews, I figured I'd give this carrier a shot. I was pleasantly surprised to open the box and find it already assembled for me! Thank you, Amazon! It seems sturdy, and I like that it comes with food compartments that can attach to the door. Part of the reason I chose this carrier is because of the wire sides - they will allow for good ventilation, and allow the bunny to see out. Also, I'll be able to attach a waterbottle to the side when I need to take him somewhere. I would definitely recommend this carrier, especially if you buy it from Amazon - it'll come pre-assembled and save you some of the frustrations that some of the other users have experienced.Get more detail about Suncast 19-Inch Pet Carrier Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment