Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Purchase Kurgo Wander Hammock Seat Cover, Khaki with Orange


I purchased this Hammock for my Stepdaughter's 2003 Dodge Neon. Her dog is about 45 pounds. The Hammock material very thick and well made. The attaching straps really need some improvements. She actually broke one of the clips while installing it first time. May I offer the following suggestions to improve this product. Add more grommets for the attaching straps to hook to (it sagged in the center). Add a bar to reinforce the front to keep the dog out of the front seat area (it sagged also). And finally redo the attaching straps w/ better clips and some way to shorten the straps (I ended up trying a knot in ours to shorten them). The addition of an old broom handle and a few tie wraps made this Hammock almost perfect. I would definitely buy another one and recommend this Hammock to a friend!Get more detail about Kurgo Wander Hammock Seat Cover, Khaki with Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment