Wednesday, May 19, 2010

**FREE SHIPPING**Lets Go Pet Walker, Hands Free Bicycle Dog Leash for Mid Size(20lb-48lb) dog Decide Now


Well firstly my 50lb dog easily overcame the spring and bent is so far over that it interferes with my leg. I didn't realise when I ordered it that it only mounts on the right side of the bike because of the direction of the threads and should have a pin, or some sort of locking mechanism to stop it from backing off. Even on the right side my dog was able to back off the threads by stopping suddenly. Finding a lead the right length is a little difficult as on is not provided. All these types of leashes have there issues, the concept of this one seems sound, but as it stands, it is completely useless for my purposes.Get more detail about **FREE SHIPPING**Lets Go Pet Walker, Hands Free Bicycle Dog Leash for Mid Size(20lb-48lb) dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment