Sunday, May 30, 2010

3 Wheel Dog Stroller - Pink Order Now


I bought this stroller for my 4 pound lop-eared bunny. We have it in the pink color since she is a girl. It came in the mail very quickly, took a few minutes to assemble, and looks so adorable! I can fit the bunny in it plus two of her blankets, a ziplock with timothy hay, and a toy all in the top. I keep my cellphone in the compartment on the handlebar with cups when going on walks, and store extra bunny things in the basket underneath. She loves to ride in it around the neighborhood, to the vet, or to other animal events. The downsides are that the stroller is hard to control because of the front wheel twisting, the cup holder is hard to snap on when first assembling, and the stroller is to tall for my bunny to jump in/out of on her own. It would be great if they sold a weather shield to go with this, because my bunny loves walks all year round! :] I also like that I can fold the stroller up small enough to fit in the car with most of her stuff still in it. People do think I'm strange to have a bunny stroller, though.Get more detail about 3 Wheel Dog Stroller - Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment