Monday, May 24, 2010

Sherpa The AKC Double Sided Carrier - Black Decide Now


I purchased this bag for my 2 pomeranian puppies. It is perfect. The divider wall inside keeps my little brother & sister from fighting while out & about. One of my pups is about 3 lbs and fits nicely, the other is about 3.75 lbs and has a bit less room. They are not full grown yet and I think the "up to 7 lb size" shown in the description may leave your pet a little tight in their side of the bag. I hope that my pups will continue to fit as they grow up because it is a very well made bag! The openings on the side make it so easy to put them each in & I can't wait to try the top openings when they are a little older so they can look out!Get more detail about Sherpa The AKC Double Sided Carrier - Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment