Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Small, Mineral Blue Best Quality


I got the small size for my Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) puppy to bring her home in. She was very comfortable riding in it, & it's great for the money. We even did a 7 hr (each way) road trip when she was about 6 lbs & she slept comfortably in it. She was supposed to only be about 6-7 lbs & she's now 10 lbs at 9 months & doesn't fit into it anymore. I'm shopping for a new carrier, but my hesitation about buying the large size is because there isn't a tether leash on the inside. If I open the "head" hole or the "hand" hole, my 10 lb puppy will climb right out (she's tall, long, & skinny). Then I'm trying to drive with my kids trying to shove her back in. I have also noticed that I can't have the "head" hole open & carry it with the shoulder strap or the strap blocks her from sticking her head out. This is minor, but I wish the waterbottle pocket was on the side with the the "head" hole, because you it falls out if you open the "door" to get the dog out. Quality & comfort wise I have no complaints. I like the locking zippers, the fact that the mesh is so finely woven she can't get her claws or teeth into it. Mine still looks brand new. A tip - if you puppy isn't fully trained or you have a long flight, fold up a puppy pad or several paper towels & put them between the fleece & the support board. For small dog travel dishes get silicone pinch bowls (kitchen section) for 1-2 bucks, turn them inside out & you can give your pet a small drink or snack. They stack up & fit into the carrier pockets.Get more detail about Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Small, Mineral Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment