Thursday, May 27, 2010

Purchase Super Pet Guinea Pig and Chinchilla Come Along Medium Carrier, Colors Vary


This is a fabric on the outside, vinyl (for easy cleaning) on the inside, carrier. It's cute and my guinea pig fits great. The only downside is that you need to put a towel or blanket inside because 1) the critters need traction and just slide all over without it 2) if they pee they'll just be sitting in it as the floor is vinyl 3) piggys get nervous and like to hide. I wouldn't plan to leave my piggy in it for a long time, but back and forth to Grandma's house is just fine. (45+ min) I like that it has zippered openings on both ends so I can sneak some veggies into the carrier if needed. The star has a mesh across it so you can visit with your piggy during the ride. My piggy (after 5 uses) is starting to chew on the inside a bit, but I'm still very pleased with this carrier. Give it a try!Get more detail about Super Pet Guinea Pig and Chinchilla Come Along Medium Carrier, Colors Vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment