Thursday, May 20, 2010

Springer Bicycle Jogger Immediately


Installation is not the easiest and may not fit all bikes. Even if I rotated the bracket away from pedal as much as possible, it will still hit back of foot when pedaling. I have to pedal with heel, not the center of the foot, on the pedal. But it basically works well with my 10 month old golden retriever. Speaking as a design engineer, whole concept is solid but design could be improved.

I will still choose this one over "walky dog". Walky Dog is designed well but I think it has fatal flaw. With same amount of force, you can generate much more torque ( to rotate and tip the bike over side way ) if the leash is attached high like Walky leash. Because this one is attached lower on the bike, same sudden dog pulling force will be less likely to tip the bike over.

If you have a small dog or well trained older dog, I think Walky will be a better choice. If not, this one is better.
Get more detail about Springer Bicycle Jogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment