Saturday, May 22, 2010

Buy Kurgo Automobile Zip-Line, Medium (Dogs 25 to 50 Pounds)


I have a 25lb Sheltie puppy that has slipped out of several collars. I got this product for a long car trip. The quality of the product is excellent; it's made out of very good high quality materials and is very substantial looking and feeling (my Sheltie looks like he's getting ready for a parachute jump while wearing it). I haven't used all the included hardware to keep my dog in the back seat yet; my main reason for buying the harness was so that I had something to put on him that I was sure he couldn't wriggle out of while being walked at a rest stop. For that it has worked flawlessly. You can adjust the neck portion and the portion that goes around the chest and legs separately, so you should be able to make it fit your dog. I also use this harness for regular walks at home because I'm sure that he's not going to be able to slip it if he sees something he wants to chase. All in all a very good product.Get more detail about Kurgo Automobile Zip-Line, Medium (Dogs 25 to 50 Pounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment