Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cheapest Sherpa Delta Carrier - Black (Medium)


I purchased this item so that my son could deliver a newly adopted cat to me. We researched the airline requirement for the size of the carrier and this fit the bill. After delivery to my son, he let the cat get familiar with it and even sleep in it so that the cat wouldn't be frightened during transport. The carrier worked beautifully. Plenty of room for an 11 pound cat, plenty of ventilation, good pad at the bottom, good access to sooth the cat during transport and it was just the right size. It's very sturdy and has flaps to reduce the visibility if that upsets the pet as well as a shoulder strap that an be used as a lease if needed. I highly recommend this carrier.Get more detail about Sherpa Delta Carrier - Black (Medium).

No comments:

Post a Comment