Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Discount Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Small, Rosewine


I love this product, I have this one and a blue one. My cats have spent tons of time sleeping in them, playing in them, and just having fun with them just lying around the house. When it comes time to pack the cats up and take them somewhere, they walk in by themselves and get comfy while I zipper it up. These cat carriers have become a trusted and welcome space for my cats that makes trips in the car, to the vet, and visiting a much more pleasant experience for all of us.

I'm comparing this to my last cat who was terrified of the big plastic carrier I carried her in... she'd see it and run away as fast as possible!Get more detail about Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Small, Rosewine.

No comments:

Post a Comment