Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pet Travel Wheel Away Get it now!


This is a very high quality, well made dog backpack. I travel to Costa Rica 2-3 times a year with my companion dog Lucy (MinPin). We have had a number of other bags over the years; this is the best. I got the medium to assure plenty of room for 13 hours of confinement. The construction is sound--the framework of sturdy plastic-coated steel rods holds the bag open, and is doubly reinforced at the ends so that they don't poke through the fabric. The side storage bags are roomy. Screening all around assures good ventilation in hot environments. I don't usually carry her on my back, but I would slip a piece of padding through the lower back to pad the wheels against my back. It looks like a backpack--Lucy goes into restaurants un-noticed. As far as on the plane--it fits under the seat on most Delta flights, and where the space is a little too low, it is very easy to remove the bottom support panel, which allows the sides to cave in enough to fit under the seat. (A support bar across the middle front prevents collapse.) It is very cool!
I priced this bag on other sites at twice the price that I paid for it on Amazon--it goes by "roll away", "wheel away", and similar names, but all sites use the same photograph to advertise it.Get more detail about Pet Travel Wheel Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment