Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woven Pet Caddy Carrier and Bed : Size SMALL Get it now!


I used to have a really hard time getting my cats into their carriers to take them to the vet. I had these plastic carriers that I had to tip on their sides and basically drop them into the carriers against their will. Now, since my cats lounge around in their carriers (with the doors totally off) at home, they don't mind being in them when I put the doors on to take them to the vet. At first I bought a small one, and my siamese mix (Doodles) loved it so much that I had to get another one (a large) for my fat cat Peter.

I've used my carriers A LOT and I haven't had any problems. They seem very well made and durable.

Two thumbs up!!!Get more detail about Woven Pet Caddy Carrier and Bed : Size SMALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment