Sunday, July 4, 2010

Where To Buy Heininger Automotive 4055 CommuteMate Pet Partition Add-on Rung


I have two large dogs (a lab and a rottweiler) who destroyed the doors of my beloved 4Runner. When purchasing my new Ford Expedition recently I was determined not to let the dogs ruin this vehicle by keeping them confined to the back. The partition was a great way to solve this issue and installation was relatively easy. However due to the size of my vehicle and the fact that I have captain's chairs for the second row instead of a bench seat it was difficult to get the ideal level for the lower bar so that my lab couldn't wiggle her way under it. In the end my husband had to make some adjustments to the bars using a hacksaw but for the most part it has worked out. It doesn't rattle which is a huge plus and it is really well made. This item was definitely worth the investment but I just wish I had known before purchasing it that it might be an issue with the 2nd row captain's chairs.Get more detail about Heininger Automotive 4055 CommuteMate Pet Partition Add-on Rung.

No comments:

Post a Comment