Saturday, July 10, 2010

Purchase Marchioro (Aran 3) Top and Front Loading Animal Carrier - Large


This carrier is airline approved - domestic and international. I own and use 3 of them for my three shih tzus' that weigh 14, 15 and 16 pounders. This carrier is 25L X 17W X 17H. The 17 inch height is enough for my dogs to sit without touching the top of the carrier, the 17" width is plenty for them to turn around, and the 25" length is enough for them to lay down comfortably even with a food container hanging on the door. The best feature I liked about this is the fact that it has 2 doors - more air flow, extra viewing, and an alternate door to load/unload your pet. I also liked the fact that casters and shoulder straps can be used as an option on this carrier. The shoulder strap doubles up as a pull strap and the casters gives you the option of pulling it instead of carrying it over your shoulder or by the handle. It just makes travelling more comfortable for my pets and less stress and strain for me as a traveler. Not only this carrier is of good quality and affordable, it is also very good looking that any pet owner will enjoy for many years.Get more detail about Marchioro (Aran 3) Top and Front Loading Animal Carrier - Large.

No comments:

Post a Comment