Sunday, July 18, 2010

Large Excursion Dog Backpack Red/java Color


PPE pet supplies is a complete joke. DO NOT buy this item from them. They gave me a delivery estimate which was 11 days later from the order date. If that wasn't enough, they waited until the 11th day to SHIP the item. Now it has been 5 days and the "track package" link shows that the item has been stuck in Texas. Not sure if I'll ever get it.

Hey PPE Pet supplies, If you can not satisfy the customer, then why are you running a business? What are you in it for? When I bought the item, it did NOT say that it was out of stock, even though it was. If It had said that, I obviously would have chosen another item which I would have sitting in front of me right now. It amazes me that a company can overshoot their delivery estimate by 15 days and just go on about their business like nothing has happened. Meanwhile, it is the customer who suffers. Here is your list of to do things:

1. Develop a software which updates inventory status MUCH quicker, so that customers are not mislead.
2. If a customer receives their item later than estimated delivery, give them a 20% credit,
3. If you can not honor the delivery estimate then DO NOT PROVIDE ONE.
4. If the above can not be done, then close the business.
Get more detail about Large Excursion Dog Backpack Red/java Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment