Friday, July 9, 2010

Shop For Pet Gear I-GO2 Plus Traveler Rolling Backpack for cats and dogs up to 25-pounds, Sage


I have a very large, over 25 pounds cat and I have been looking for a carrier that was big enough for him. This carrier fit the bill. It's a little bit taller than I expected (I was focused more on the width & depth measurements), so it is a nice size. It seems too big for airline travel, but it worked well for taking my kitty to the vet - he could move around comfortably and wasn't smushed up like the standard sized carrier I used to get him home from the pound. I really like that it is on wheels or can be comfortably used as a backback, but it seems too big and bulky to use the shoulder strap. It could use soem more padding on the bottom (I folded up an old towel, and I didn't try the leash tether.Get more detail about Pet Gear I-GO2 Plus Traveler Rolling Backpack for cats and dogs up to 25-pounds, Sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment