Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coastal Pet Products Titan Heavy Chain Choke for Dogs This instant


My dog is on her third chain collar. I use this style collar for both training and walking, and recommend a chain-collar to anyone who has a dog.

My dog is quite strong for her size, and broke two chain collars before I bought this one. Over time, her pulling would seperate the closed-end of the chain links until one of them let go. It has been over a year with this collar and there is minimal signs of wear. I highly recommend this brand to anyone who has broken chains before.

UPDATE:
It has been nearly five years now, and this collar is still going strong. Our dog goes out on a leash or cable-run every day, and this collar was worth every penny for the durability and quality.Get more detail about Coastal Pet Products Titan Heavy Chain Choke for Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment