Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cheapest Cat Stroller ? Blue


I can't comment about the product itself but can tell you that the customer service on this product is not good. I mistakenly ordered the product twice and needed to cancel one of them, and tried repeatedly to call the company. NO ONE answered the phone for the returns or existing order department. Honestly, I hung on for almost an hour. When I tried calling sales, I finally reached someone but they quickly transferred me back to no man's land. I called back AGAIN and the person told me that maybe that department was "out to lunch." I called back AGAIN to sales and finally got a nice man to help me cancel one of the orders. This was honestly and all day affair. I hope the product that does come is worth it, if it comes!Get more detail about Cat Stroller ? Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment