Friday, July 9, 2010

Where To Buy Kittywalk Royal Classic Pet Stroller


I bought this for my dog, thinking maybe I could use it inside the airport terminal, before I put her inside a smaller carrier. When it arrived, I was disappointed with the heavy bulky folding insert that you put inside the kennel for the bottom. The stroller part has no rigidity/support, so when you place the kennel part on top, you really need that folding insert..that insert must of weighed 5 pounds, & because that insert folded in half, there was a big fold line. I returned it. Now if you planned on using it daily, it is okay, BUT still that large fold crease line on that insert, is not good. Stupid because it is really not a folding stroller, & it should have had 1 long piece/non folding for the insert/support.Get more detail about Kittywalk Royal Classic Pet Stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment