Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cheapest Midwest Cage Replacement Pan 10 - 48Lx30w In S


This is an absolute hunk of junk, overpriced and completely worthless. Unless you fill your cage with fake stuffed dogs, then this one will maybe last you a couple of months, at best. Cheap, cheap, cheap! I finally went to a local factory that makes rabbit cages and had them construct a metal one for me. It was special order, cost a pretty penny, but with worth it. Also, the dog hated it. I think he was afraid of it. Even though the plastic one I have, the one being reviewed here, has two cracks in it, I plan to give it to my sister. I will tell her it is a retro, rare and "in" sort of cookie serving sheet or cake sheet, that I picked up at an antique boutique in New Hampshire. She is not all that bright, believe me, and will fall for it. So much for her Christmas gift this year!Get more detail about Midwest Cage Replacement Pan 10 - 48Lx30w In S.

No comments:

Post a Comment