Friday, July 2, 2010

Dog Whisperer by Cesar Millan 200 Series Top Load Travel Den Get it now!


I bought this product in Petco. I had to buy two carriers to fly my cats via cargo and this one is pretty nice. Its very durable, great features and I loved how it was top loading. AND it's IATA approved, supposedly. I didn't think twice about it. Compared to all the other kennels, it looked secure and had lots of open air. It also comes with a shoulder strap.

Its a great kennel but dropping my cats off at Continental Cargo at LAX was a different story. According to Continental, top loading carriers are not allowed. Not enough research was my fault on my end but the man on the phone, who I booked the flight with said it would be fine as long as it was IATA approved. So I get there to drop my pets off and almost immediately the men working there hovered over it, talking to each other, calling over other workers and whatnot. So I walk in the office and the man at the desk had to call CLE airport to point out the situation. The man said that they'll take the hit for it and that they'll let my cats through but for future reference, top loading carriers are a big no no.

Don't get me wrong, its a great carrier! Lots of locking features and open air. Easy to get your pet in. But if you're flying your pet in one of these, talk to your airline ahead of time and you might want to talk to two or three different people to make sure. I don't know if anyone had an issue like this but if there's enough, Caesar Milan should take the IATA approved off.Get more detail about Dog Whisperer by Cesar Millan 200 Series Top Load Travel Den.

No comments:

Post a Comment