Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pet Flys Dog Carrier - City Girl (White/Zebra) Get it now!


I own this carrier in the lime green/ dark chocolate brown combination. I have several dog carriers, and this is my new favorite. It is well made and really cute. The lime green one is a muted lime green suede with dark brown leather trim. (I am not sure if the white one is suede also.) People think I am carrying a purse until they give it a second look and realize that I have a dog with me. He has the option of sticking his head out, or I can keep the side zipped shut to be even more discreet.

I also have a "regular" Pet Flys carrier for travel in the small size. If you have one of those, this one is about as roomy as the small sized carrier, maybe an inch or so narrower. I just love the entire Pet Flys line. Their carriers are roomy and very well made. You get what you pay for, that's for sure:) Don't go cheap. I learned this the hard way.

I also get asked all the time how I got my dog used to the "purse." I practiced by carrying him in it around my house. Once your dog gets used to the idea of the carrier, they will like it and even jump inside. My dog jumps into the Pet Flys carriers all by himself:)Get more detail about Pet Flys Dog Carrier - City Girl (White/Zebra).

No comments:

Post a Comment