Thursday, July 15, 2010

Buying Pink Plaid Double Deck Pet Stroller


Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/RK8TAXLP8GY0E I bought this on eBay before Amazon has it. The price is about the same. This stroller's construction is probably not as strong as the $200 brand but it is good enough for my two cats, who weight 8 and 15 pounds (the instruction says 10 lbs maximum for the upper deck and 20 lbs for the lower). I take my cats to a nearby park using this stroller. My big cat loves the ride. Once she arrives the park, she just goes out and walks around. My little cat gets scared easily. When she sees a stranger in the park, she hides in the stroller. So it is good that the stroller can provide a safe place for her.

There are two cup holders and a small compartment in the middle (with lid) for storing their stuff. I put their leashes in there but usually not their water or food as they are too nervous/excited/busy to think about eating or drinking. They usually gets tired and satisfied after the ride.

It is a bit challenging if the street is bumpy because I have to stop and carefully lift the stroller up in order to pass. Unlike with a good baby stroller, I could just push through an uneven surface.

I was also worried about the meshes being torn by my cats but they have not done that so far. I do think the mesh material may break if a cat is really aggressive about escaping.Get more detail about Pink Plaid Double Deck Pet Stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment