Friday, July 16, 2010

Low Price Industry First Premium Flexible Handle Pet Stroller Large Pet Dog Cat Stroller *Pink*


I have owned this stroller for about 3 years now, and it still works great! I take my cat to the veterinarian in it, and he really enjoys the ride. At first, he would meow when I put him in it, but after just a minute he stopped crying and had fun looking at the scenery through the screens. There are two cup holders at the top for you to hold a drink for yourself and pet; a compartment between the cupholders to put some treats or catnip, or other small items; a compartment below to put your purse, pet food, or other things you need to carry. It is easy to assemble, and admittedly I hardly assemble anything! The brakes work great, too, if you need to use them. This has made going to the vet much easier since I do not have a car. When he does ride in a car to the vet, he cries the whole way; but in this stroller, he is totally calm. Also, I used to get nervous going to the vet, but it is calming to get some fresh air and have a nice walk beforehand! Overall, this is a great product and a great bargain. Save some gas, get some fresh air and exercise, and your cat or small dog will have a relaxing, little adventure, too.Get more detail about Industry First Premium Flexible Handle Pet Stroller Large Pet Dog Cat Stroller *Pink*.

No comments:

Post a Comment