Thursday, July 15, 2010

Buy Pet Portage Backpack on Wheels - Grey


When I bought the Pet Portage Sport Backpack with the intent to wear it while I ride my bike and be able to take my Dachshund along, I took the chance that it would fit my body, and his, since the weight requirements matched. The ad said it was on sale for 35.99, so I took a chance, since I'd been researching and shopping for a long time now.
When it arrived, I realized that there was nothing specifically pet special about it, and there was no way to secure the shoulder straps in front of my own body, as would be on any real hiking pack, especially if you are carrying any kind of weight in it.
So, it didn't fit me quite right, but I figured I was only out 36 bucks... til I got the credit card statement and discovered I'd been charged 75 dollars.... and of course, no response from either the seller, nor Amazon as I tried to find out what happened during ordering.
I can't use it, I can't return it, I can't get a refund. Not happy.Get more detail about Pet Portage Backpack on Wheels - Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment